Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blimey

Glass mended fine and FREE!!!! However in bad news I obvsiously wasn't sprightly enough on hearing the binmen yesterday morning as the bin was still nearly full. God damn those 6 week old grass cuttings!

Managed to get out on another bike ride again yesterday. Very nice too. Quite tiring. However it was nice to be out of the house as sister still hasn't done her washing up from before the weekend. Yes she had a busy weekend- so did I but I still managed it. Yes she had a job assessment yesterday, but she was still in the house when I left yesterday morning and had returned before I did and I still managed it. I just bite my tongue, then e-mail the parents.

Fortunately I'm not at home tonight as I'm playing squash with my brother.

Spent all morning in Court today not getting very far. With being in town I texted the BFO to see if a lunch meet would be acceptable, however no reply was received. Think it may be down to free text limits, however may be down to the drunken text of the weekend where I said that I couldn't pull because of the text I'd just received from the BFO saying my voicemail had only just got there. (keep up!). It could have been read light-hearted but the alcoholism meant that I missed out a few !!!s which would have made it clear it was supposed to be light-hearted.

Ah well...

No comments: