Friday, August 05, 2005

Day 7- Friday

Not much has happened.

Wednesday played tennis with my brother and sister-in-law. Thursday I was in court, although we lost a convict. Well, I say that, the convict got sent down, only to get sent home due to an admin error which meant the case had to be mentioned today to send him down properly.

Manchester is getting sorted. Booked hotel after much trouble due to almost every hotel being full.

Bought nail file for work. My other has gone into the Bermuda triangle. My desk seems to 'loose' bits and bobs, only for them to reappear inexplicably days later. The nail file's been gone for more than a week however is due to return now that I've bought a new one.

The second car is in the paper. Parents (who left for France yesterday) had someone look round it on Wednesday, however no other bites yet. Started it up last night- will be a shame to see it go.

Sister wants to share the shopping whilst the parents are away. I don't because she buys really really expensive stuff.

Went round to see the Ex last night. Not too bad, but there was some whining at the end and could we have a bit of fun. Stuck to my ground. Won't go again if it's going to get like that.

Chatted online to my recently-single-friend last night for a wee bit but think I may have caused offence by saying it hadn't been love. The reason I said it is because they never looked in love. And love only kicks in after about 3 or 4 years, once the lust chemicals have died off. Of course, we say love before then, but that's just to show it's more than passion. We'll both be out tonight though so if necessary I can clarify.

Had an appaulling start today. Got up about half an hour later than normal. Still got into work fine. The 6 mini bottles of Stella and two glasses of wine probably didn't help though!

No comments: