Friday, August 12, 2005

Funky Friday

Indeed off into town again TWICE- no sooner had I got there, then the firm rang to say they had given me the wrong things and could I come back and take the others!

Last night was ironing night which involved ironing, watching tv and drinking. It's easier if you drink and watch tv- the time flies. I also did a bit of tidying round and sorting out and the house looks good. Ready for the weekend! Just need to cut the lawn. Will be round at my borther's most of the weekend helping fit the cooker though.

Need to have a word with my sister sometime soon. Almost every time I get home and she's not there, the alarm hasn't been set. It's starting to get annoying now. Today however I got up and went downstairs to find every single light had been turned on after I went to bed, and left on till the morning.

Chatted to First Date last night on tinternet. Had a really nice chat actually. And it wasn't me who instigated it like a stalker. There is still the 3rd party though so I'm not going to be getting anywhere any time soon.

A night out boogying tonight. Should be good but for it raining.

No comments: