Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tuesday- just a quickie

Nothing really to report, other than a ridiculously early text from my Ex, just saying how nice a day it was. Basically I think trying to play with my mind but I really can't be arsed.

I've moved on. I am so glad the Ex and I split as I can look back now see just how annoyed and frustrated I used to get. Furthermore if the Ex is going to make it difficult for us to be friends, or try and split me and anyone else up, I can't be bothered trying to keep an awkward mate and will happily walk away.

Entirely seperately, I'm really looking forward to the next time I get to see my date. I can't stop day-dreaming. I really hope this works out as it's been so long in the pipeline. And everything's just FANTASTIC!!!!!

No comments: