Friday, September 09, 2005

HUGEST HUGEST APOLOGIES

For some reason it's gone really daft at work over the last week or so, to the extent that I have not had time to update.

And so to last weekend. Actually uneventful. Didn't go out on Friday. Did go out on Saturday, however my Recently-Single-Friend is now recently attached, still at the level where there is no possibility of any conversation due to locked lips. This combined with one of my other friends also dating (though the date doesn't smoke or drink and sat with a bottle of water all night- it'll not last long!) meant that there were just a couple of us unattached. Went clubbing and one of the other unattached- a quite unattractive 19year-old - who clearly has a crush on me wouldn't leave me alone. This combined with still not quite letting go of the Bloody-Fantastic-One made for a boring night so I got the 1am bus back to the nearest town and jogged the 3(!) miles back, stupidly. I have pulled a muscle as a result, which in combination with the nights drawing in meant that I couldn't go for my last evening bike ride of the year on Tuesday.

Anyhow, the rest of the week has been crackers- I've been in court almost every single day for almost all of the day. Wednesday was probably the worst day as my car cost me an extra £250 to get through its MOT and I couldn't register at college and traffic was generally appaulling. The only redeeming factor was that I met up with the Bloody-Fantastic-One for lunch which was really nice.

Thursday was quite crap as well as, still without car, I got back to the office after everyone but the cleaners had gone. Registered at college by 6:30, however there was no train back to the village until 8:10!!! So I popped into the supermarket to get a snack ( a pack of crisps) and a few cans of lager to make the evening a little better. At the checkout with both my purchases I spotted one of my ex's (from school so an ex a long way back) at the next checkout and we had a wee bit of a chat. And I got in by about 9:15 with blisters on my feet.

Otherwise the week has been quite uneventful. Drew at squash again which, considering my annoyance at the week, you'd have thought I'd have smashed but no. Nothing planned for tonight, night in with a film I think. Will be out tomorrow with my lucky tee-shirt on. It's not failed me yet!

No comments: