Since last I wrote. Ah well, the new position must be taking it out of me. No sign of the salary review yet but it may take place during October.
The new position though is really good. Being kept busy which is the main thing!
Last weekend involved a mini night out on Friday (town, not city, relatively uneventful, other than my brother and his wife both ended up really quite drunk), Alton Towers on Saturday (good clean family fun) and snowboarding on Sunday (had to have a lesson so not quite as 'extreme' as it could have been but still fun).
Weekend before was quite good fun. Events were going on between my friends which I lost track of. Basically friend A had been dating friend B for 24 hours (if that, but it's been expected for months- ever since friend A became single). Then they decided to split up because of a mutual friend (of one, ex of the other). I really do think the city is a bit too small at times!!! Fortunately neither the young stalker, nor the tall stalker were out. Popped out the following Wednesday for a mate's birthday (which necessitated fast-food due to annoyingly timed buses) which was fun but uneventful and I even managed to get the last bus back.
Broke my racket as squash this week. It went flying into the wall but if the ball had come off it at the correct angle in the first place it wouldn't have been necessary. Replacement cost less than expected which is good because the trainers I bought on Friday appeared in the sale on Monday.
I'll be out drinking tonight, warn the city! Friday instead of Saturday because there's a night on, everyone's out and my sister wants the house tomorrow night so I'll be round me brothers.
Meat feast tonight. Will have to put some peppers and more cheese on it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment