Friday, July 29, 2011

Free to a good home...

I'm in two minds about today's blog. But I do need to give you one before the weekend break.

My first choice was to do a quickie on the oddities of the Netherlands: firstly the weird toilets where you poo onto a shelf - a shelf which 1) makes urinating as a man somewhat more hazardous; 2) as a chap gives concerns that your willy will rest on the shelf or that the poo will mound high enough to touch your bum; and 3) which makes the toilet seem incapable of flushing paper down - and secondly the odd way they pour their beer - with an enormous head on it which they then slice off with a tool specially designed to slice the head off beer.

My second choice was some sort of restitution for the character assassination perpetuated during the week. Whilst I did caveat at the start with the whole "I do really like my Ex" blurb, and profixed it with a flippant quip along the same lines, I really haven't done justice for my Ex.

And, bearing in mind he is currently single, I should do what I can to get him hooked up with someone. At least that way I can bonk around and break people's arses without breaking his heart.

So an advert for my ex. Think of it as though it were a classified add:

Genuinely good-looking slim, young (23) man, very good sense of humour, chatty, fit, non-smoker seeks similar for head-over-heels romance. Own limbs and bus-pass. Very intelligent, with degree and masters in history, a healthy interest in politics (if slightly unhealthy interest in Belgium) and very broad general knowledge. Able to make you laugh in a moment. Slightly diminutive but that enhances my charm. Unique personality and style and very enthusiastic about pretty much anything. Infectious (though not medically). Generally adorable with very little wear or tear around the edges. Able to talk football as well, so good to take down the pub (although I also do kareoke so avoid Thursday nights). Enjoy cuddling and beans-on-toast. Must own similarly funky headphones to mine.

No comments: