Yes, I was going to post yesterday to confirm that the Rapture didn't happen. In case you didn't realise, that wasn't hell yesterday. It was just another Monday.
I seem to be particularly tired today. There are a number of reasons for this.
Firstly, I got up early today. Well, earlier than normal. I normally set my alarm for 5:45am and actually get out of bed at 6. Ish. Today I got up at extra 10 minutes early. The reason is simple. Sort of. I am trying to get back to 5-a-side on a Tuesday night. I haven't been for ages because of the bathroom. In order to get to five-a-side, I need to cycle to and from the train station because I don't have much time of an evening so I need to get back as quickly as possible. If i'm cycling to the station, I might as well leave the house 5 minutes early, get the early train and then jog to work at the other end of the commute to have a shower before work. If I don't get the early train then I don't have the time to shower before work so I can't jog. Well, it's that or be stinky for the day. So hence being uo early.
Also I currently have someone epic-texting me. It's very nice, getting quite a few essay-length texts from someone nice and entertaining, but it means there is a lot of content to read and respond to. Lovely. But the shine is taken off - ever so slightly, really only very slightly - by it being late at night. But at least it does distract me from other, slightly more concerning items which could play on my mind.
Which brings me onto my final tiredness. I spent quite a bit of time yesterday trying to find certificates, documents and printing off information for something which I have coming up this week. It is probably enough to justify not going to 5-a-side, but I really should go to football. But then it is difficult to turn off, particularly if you can't find one particular certificate or document. It's a good job I have essay-texts to distract me before bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment