Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Day 3

Sausages. Disappointed by the revelation that they were only chipolata. This also meant my waffles were cooked first.

Also- amusingly- within seconds of posting yesterday the Ex did text! More arsey than whiney though, saying how I didn't want us to be mates. A little bit of butter though makes it a lot easier. (NOT like that for the rude ones! I'm certainly not using butter for that- waste of butter for a start and that would cause the whining to start again from the Ex hahaha!). I just basically said how I did want us to be mates and enjoy the holiday.

Was on tinternet last night chatting to First Date. Well, I say chatting- it was bout 2 minutes then 'I'm off for a bath'. On return from the bath there was a further 2 minutes then 'such-and-such is on tv, see you later'.I'm in 2 minds whether or not to try popping round later- I'm all packed so got the time.

On the packing front, it's surprising just how little I'm taking. Having worries that I've forgotten things. Still, last day at work. Fortunately. It's been a bugger getting up the last couple of days. Not that tomorrow's any easier- getting up at 5. Don't need to but it's not a holiday if you're not up early. Actually I do need to.

Had to be a shoulder last night too. A good friend was also on tinternet and has recently been made single so I kept having to say how my friend was so much better (actually true) and how the ex was really evil (not actually really evil but we never really got on) and how moving on was the best thing. Of course moving on was the last thing on my mate's mind: getting back together was up there at the top but being as the ex is now seeing someone else it could be a little time. Shouldering duly done I disappeared off to bed.

Nearly done my record. Well, not nearly but I've started it and got enough done so that when I come back I can sort it out really quickly and easily. One of the middle figures (as in not senior, not secretary) is leaving, it was revealed today. The secretary pool (does sound good) is all a flutter as to reassignment. I will be due a secretary in a few months time so maybe, just maybe, the younger one will still be available.

Right, I have lilo and suncream (curses to those of you who were thinking 'stitch') and shall be away for 2weeks and a day (it'll probably work out to be 2 by the time I can updated this). Apparently my Ex- who is also on holiday at the same time as it was already booked off work for me- is flying into a hurricane. 2 lots of hot and blustery air!

Must sent that text....

No comments: