Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Day 2

And along comes Tuesday, regular as ever...

Today is supposed to be topped off with first date (attempt 3). Not only do I not have first date, I also had no sleep, after being woken at 6am with a text from First Date telling me that first date would not be happening due to tiredness. [nb- from now on 'First Date' refers to the person (capitals for Proper noun) where as 'first date' refers to the actual (or at least proposed) date]

Needless to say the condition is catching. Apparently free texts finished at 7am, hence the early start! still, first date has now been rearranged for Friday 29th July- the day after I return from Seychelles and just over a month since first sex. Still, I take full responsibility for the first postponement, due to my tiredness, and I also have to take responsibility for the holiday. Well, I suppose it would be unfair to blame my brother for having organised his wedding so soon to first date. At least I have a little longer to pack.

Even then, first date won't really be first date. I think it's more a case that we'll happen to be out at the same time in the same place as my mates will be out and that's already kinda arranged. Still, I'll see how it goes...

Just been putting the finishing touches to the Best Man's Speech. It's terrible. Typical speech- corny jokes etc, and hopefully it'll work out at a dignified length as it's looking a little short at the min. Not really my fault, my brother just hasn't done much amusing. And it's difficult to keep it clean in front of the in-laws-to-be.

Must do my training record tomorrow. I'm supposed to fill it in weekly, only I've not done it for about a month now and if I leave it till I get back I stand no chance.

Not heard from the Ex for a few days now. In fact the last text was on Sunday denying whining, just being horny. It was whining. They all seem to be whining 'why can't we have sex' texts. If I get any more I'll just reply with 'I'm not having sex with you whilst I am with First Date'. Being as the revelation that I had a first date at all went down terranomically (new word in creation) I think that could finally sink the coffin. We're supposed to be staying mates- and I really would like to be mates- but if I'm just going to be getting whiny texts then I can cope without. To be honest I think the whiny Ex texts were related to First Date

And the great debate- curry or sausages for dinner???!

No comments: