Sunday, May 26, 2013

And as to Shane?

You remember Shane?

Well...

I messaged him. I told him - after a suitably non-stalkerish period of time - that he ticked my boxes and that I'd like to see him again. I understood his concern about the distance between my hometown and his; but emphasized that I'd managed to maintain a relationship with someone else who lived in a similar locale and therefore that shouldn't be the reason behind any refusal.

The response?

Well - that the locality was only one reason for the refusal for a second date.

The main reason?

My big penis.

Seriously. His text back to me said
"Yes, the distance is a problem. But the bigger problem is your penis".

So despite my hope that he was the one, he probably isn't. I was probably just another one-night-stand.

I suppose, philosophically, I ought to learn from this and treat my own needy one-night-stands with the same respect. I don't believe I don't.

Anyhow, I have to assume that I will perhaps never see Shane again.

No comments: