I know.
Crap, aren't I?
It isn't as though I don't have things I want to blog about: I do. I have many many many things I want to blog about, just not enough time to formulate proper deliberations. And I know I moan about time all the time, but I finally feel as though I'm starting to get on top of some things at home for the first time in a long while.
Take the ironing and sewing. Last night I completed all my ironing and sewing for the first time since Christmas. So much so, in fact, that I had to find somewhere new to store the ironing board because, having moved rooms, deconstructed a wardrobe and relocated a bookcase in the meantime, its old home no longer existed.
But that's just an example.
And I do have a post pending. It is pretty much complete, save it is awaiting (as am I) confirmation of one fact. I had hoped to post that one this week, but it's looking like next week now.
So, this is just a 'holding' post for now. I'm still here, still alive, still thinking of things to blog, I just haven't quite gotten around to it yet.
Maybe once I've gotten the tomatoes out into the veg patch that still needs weeding.
No comments:
Post a Comment