Sunday, October 07, 2012

Filling in

Do you know what the most annoying thing is?

I have four posts between half and three-quarters complete, but I just haven't had the time to finish them off. This could mean that you get swamped next week with talk of sex and photos (different posts, don't worry, I've not done a Prince Harry or Duchess Catherine on you!)

So for now you will have to cope with this brief explanation and apology and expect service (I don't really have 'normal' service) to resume anon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you yet again for this amazing web-site you have designed here. It's full of ideas for those who are definitely interested in this subject, especially this very post. You're really all absolutely sweet and thoughtful of others plus reading your blog posts is a superb delight if you ask me. And what a generous gift! Ben and I are going to have fun making use of your points in what we should instead do next week. Our list is a mile long and tips might be put to good use.

Irreverently said...

Thanks for the comments! Really makes it worthwhile knowing that someone is actually reading it! The design is one of the standard Blogger designs - if you use Blogger, click Template on the left hand side

Anonymous said...

I truly wanted to write down a quick remark to thank you for these pleasant secrets you are showing at this website. My time-consuming internet lookup has at the end been rewarded with really good know-how to go over with my contacts. I ‘d express that we readers actually are undoubtedly blessed to dwell in a fantastic community with many outstanding individuals with insightful concepts. I feel rather grateful to have used the web site and look forward to tons of more cool times reading here. Thank you once more for all the details.