Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We apologise for the delay....

So, I really want to blog: I have a lot of topics on which I want to blog. But let me explain (quickly) reasons why I haven't been able to much.

Firstly my mobile device has been off for repair. This means that I can't currently blog on the train. Well, the device got returned to me at the weekend; but they neglected to return the charger so although I have it I can't use it.

Then, of an evening, I am concentrating on my DIY. Tonight I am taking a break from stripping the ceiling in the spare room of paper (don't ask) and paint, in order to finish off the new doorframe downstairs. I have a damned determination to finish the spare room off before Easter so I can, as usual, spend the summer concentrating on the garden.

Any spare time that I have at home elsewise - having eaten or before I go to bed - I have been concentrating on tidying up my c.v. and searching for and applying for new jobs. This has to be a priority for me.

If I'm not doing that then I am working on one of my projects - I have one particular one that needs a lot of tidying and then is ready to go - or having a bit of 'me' time tinkling on the piano.

And this is on top of leaving the house at 6:30am and not getting back until just before 7pm; still having to cook and keep the house clean, and being unable to do any of my personal projects - including applying for jobs and this blog - at work for obvious reasons.

Were I to get a new job, that would have double benefit - by reducing the amount of time I am out of the house, as well as ticking 'get new job' off the above list.

So hopefully it is slightly understandable why the blog has taken a slightly back-foot in the same way as doing some of my exercising and other little projects; although as soon as I get my charger I shall hopefully be able to maximise my train journey time by getting back to my usual rants.

No comments: