Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So then I started swimming...

And that has eaten into my time even more than normal.

And it's quite annoying because I was half-way through a post which is now irrelevant.

But that means that I now get home around an hour later.

And that means I have an hour less at home to do my jobs.

So that means I spend an hour less watching tv (not that I usually get to spend a full hour watching tv per night anyway).

But that therefore increases the pressure to watch tv on the train and not do the other tasks.

So that therefore shunts any other tasks to any other spare time I can find or create.

And then there's the gardening: with the spring equinox upon us today, I have started off my seeds.

So damn you council for opening my new leisure centre at the same time as spring.

I'm sure when they shut the old leisure centre down a couple of years ago I was swimming as much, and doing as much, if not more.

So, I'm either doing more; or am somehow losing time.

No comments: